CRRT system The Diapact®
CRRT system, an integrated approach for high-flow continuous or intermittent renal replacement and plasma therapies Description Versatile renal therapies- ready when you need them. The simple, multifunctional operating interface helps minimize the demand on personnel while permitting the user the highest quality and widest range of treatments.
The Diapact® CRRT system can be used to perform:
- Continuous therapies —SCUF, CVVH, CVVHD, CVVHFD
- Intermittent therapies — HF, HD, HFD
- Plasma therapies — PEX and PAP
The mobility and immediate operational readiness of the Diapact CRRT system allow this system to be available at a moment’s notice. All it needs is a power supply, which makes it ideal for flexible use in intensive care and dialysis units.
It’s multifunctional design includes:
- Integrated plate warmer for the correct temperature of all solutions
- Single weighing system for precise fluid management
|Minimum Order Quantity
|Types Of Dialysis Machine
||LCD Display, LED Backlight, Touch Screen Controller, Wireless Interface, USB Port